Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Chicken Thighs

I've been reluctant to try chicken thighs because I've never liked them and I didn't think that anyone else would. On the other hand, I need to practice the preperation and cooking for competition. So I tried them and they were surprisingly good. I'd like to improve some things, but I am shocked they turned out so well the first time. Thighs are cheap and really good for lots of people, but preparation is time consuming-I spent four hours preparing and cooking these (a time I hope to reduce as I get better at prep).



6 comments:

SWS said...

Great job!!

Susan (aka Sunny) said...

Finally...you're back! Those chicken thighs look fabulous!

Susan (aka Sunny) said...

Um....you ain't done barbecuing yet....its been 2 weeks now...I'm just saying : )

Rob said...

Oh I'm cookin! It would be a boring blog if I posted the same stuff all the time. It tastes better but it looks the same :)

Susan (aka Sunny) said...

Boring? I think not : )

BayviewBob said...

I will eat them! :)