Monday, January 25, 2010

Salmon, Chicken, and King Crab Legs


This was my first time doing salmon in the smoker and it turned out great. Thanks to my Dad for the tips. I used olive oil on the fish and the grill to keep it from sticking and it worked well. Other than that, a little seasoning and some butter was all it took. The king crab legs were pre-cooked from the store so all I had to do was warm them up and they picked up the smoke flavor really well. I sprayed all of it with apple juice and I'm convinced that apple juice makes everything better in the smoker.

3 comments:

Jeff said...

Nice, that is quite a meal for the two of you!!!

Rob said...

Actually it was for seven people. I was going to do pork but I ran out of energy. This weekend for sure though.

Susan (aka Sunny) said...

Nice job pitmaster :)